Subject to any legal right
DUROSTIC S.A. respects the personal data of the visitors who enter our website. We would like to inform you about the type of data we collect and how we use them. You may also find out how to check the accuracy of the information and how to ensure that your data is deleted from DUROSTIC S.A. Data are collected, processed and used in full compliance with the data protection regulations of the country in which the responsible department is located. We do our best to ensure that.
The visitor/user of the services of durostick.gr website (hereinafter referred to as "the website"), understands and accepts that all pages/services are provided "as is", and the website disclaims any liability relating to the limited duration, poor performance or failure to electronically store any user data and/or any content of personal pages/services.
The visitor/user has the responsibility of accessing the services of the website and the access to it may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g. Internet service providers, Internet billing). The visitor/user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor/user is solely responsible for his/her personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him/her to access the services of the website.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which was enforced on May 25 2018, an
It is mutually acceptable and understandable that all information, data, text, graphics, pictures, images, videos, messages and all content sent to the website, either to send feedback or to request the download of information or technical advice, remains to the sole responsibility of the physical or legal person from whom the content originates. This means that the user is solely responsible for all content sent, transferred or otherwise made available through the services of the website. Because of its volume, the website cannot control all content posted by its users/members on the website's services, so it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality or quality of such content. Under no circumstances can the website be held liable for any errors or omissions in any content or for any harm or damage that may be caused by the use of any content that is sent, transferred or otherwise made available by users/members on the website's services.
Users/Members agree not to use the services of the website and accept their full and exclusive responsibility of the following for:
- Posting, making public, sending, transferring or using any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, detrimental, defamatory, vulgar, violent, racist or otherwise reprehensible, violates the personality and personal data of others' intellectual property, the rights of any organization and causes hateful feelings, and/or any other perpetrating criminal offense, and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as content contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy, or restrict the operation of any computer software or equipment or telecommunication equipment.
- Cause harm or damage to minors in any way.
- Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the user/member's identity or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/or cooperation of the user/member with another legal or physical person.
- Counterfeiting or other alteration of user/member IDs to mislead the origin of content transmitted through the website's services.
- Sending, transferring, or using another method to install content from a person who is not entitled to release that content by law or confidential relationship.
- Interference with services or disruption of services or servers or networks associated with the services of the website, or failure to comply with the conditions, procedures, and rules for the use of these networks.
- Violation, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and/or any rule that has legislative force and concerns and/or covers any service on the website.
- Harassment in any way of the privacy and the personal and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of personal data of other users/members).
Cookies are information packages that contains an identification code (a sequence of numbers and letters) sent by server to the user's internet browser where it is stored. Whenever the browser asks for a page from the server, the identification code is sent back to it.
Cookies can either be permanent or relate to a single connection. Permanent cookies are stored by the browser and remain active either until their expiration date or until the user deletes them. Those that relate to a single session, expire when the connection closes and the navigator is shut down.
Cookies do not store elements that can personalize the user, but personal information stored by the website and relating to users / visitors may be linked to the information that is stored and can be obtained from cookies.
Only "permanent" cookies are used on the website and linked apps, only cookies pertaining to a connection/session or "permanent" cookies and cookies used in a connection/session.
The names of the cookies used on the website or related applications, and the reasons why they are used, are listed below:
=> used (cookie name) on the website or linked apps (to identify a computer when a user visits the website or linked apps / to monitor the user's navigation on the website or linked apps / to improve the usability of the website or related applications / to analyze the use of the website or related applications / to manage the website or related applications / to prevent fraud and improve website security and related applications / to personalize the website or related apps / to target specific promotional messages to specific users who may be interested in them.
Most users' browsers allow not to accept cookies, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11), users can suspend using cookies by using cookie bypass settings by selecting "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced».
- In Firefox (version 39), you can stop using all cookies by selecting "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", then selecting "Use Personal History for History" from the drop down menu and finally unchecking "Accept Cookies on websites».
- In Chrome (version 44), they can suspend using cookies by going to the "Control and Customization" menu and selecting "Settings", "Advanced Settings View" and "Content Settings" and selecting "Blocking websites from Specifying Items" under the heading «Cookies».
- In Safari (version 5.1.7), they can suspend using cookies by choosing "Choosing Safari", "Preferences," then selecting "Privacy" and then proceeding to any of the following actions. Permanent Suspension of Cookies: Safari does not allow any website, third parties or advertisers to store cookies and other data on the Mac. Some websites may not work properly because of this.
Allowed Use by All websites I Visited: Safari accepts cookies and website information only from the website visited by the user. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine if a user has used a website in the past. Choosing this setting prevents the storage of cookies and other content on the Mac from websites whose embedded content is on the websites that the user is visiting.
Suspending the use of all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of multiple websites.
If the cookies are suspended, the user will not be able to make use of all the features of the website or linked apps.
The user can delete cookies already stored on their computer. For example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 11), you can manually delete the cookie files. It can find the process for this in http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- In Firefox (version 39), you must delete cookies by selecting 'Tools',' Options' and 'Privacy' and then select 'Use Personal History History' from the drop down menu by selecting 'View Cookies' and then' Remove all
- In Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by going to the "Control and Customization" menu and selecting "Settings", "Advanced Settings View" and "Cleaning Browsing Items". Then select "Cookies and other website and link data" and "Clear Browsing Items».
- In Safari (version 5.1.7) you can delete all cookies by going to Safari's preferences window and by selecting "Privacy". The user can set their own options for accepting cookies next to "Blocking cookies". Select "Groups and Advertisers" - "Always" or "Never". If there are website or cookie items stored, the user can select 'Details'. If the user wants to delete data from all websites, he/she simply selects "Delete All". Click "Finish" to return to the selection window.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS - MARKS
Except as expressly stated (the copyrights of third parties, affiliates and entities), all content on the website, including videos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided, and generally all archives on this website, is the intellectual property, registered trademarks, formations, insignia and service marks of the website and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law, and international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these may be wholly or partly sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way. Excluded are the manuals and brochures of the website, which the website itself makes available to the public by posting them like a flipbook, and the following ability for users to study, store, and share them online.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including in the event of negligence, the website is not liable for any damage suffered by the visitor/user of its pages, services, options and content on its own initiative. Its contents are provided "as is" without any warranty, expressed or implied in any way whatsoever. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the website disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those implied by the warranties of marketability and appropriateness for particular purpose.
The website does not guarantee that pages, services, options, and content will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. It also does not guarantee that the same or any other affiliate website or servers through which they are made available to users/members do not contain "viruses" or other harmful components. The website does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness or even availability of their contents, pages, services, choices or results..
The website is an internet product, designed to inform visitors in a valid and timely manner about Durostick products, and how they provide solutions to the needs of construction, repair and renovation to individual users, department stores and professional product installers. For this reason, articles, video applications, newsletters, audio messages are posted that aim to inform and solve any queries regarding Durostick products and solutions.
The website is hosting blogs on its website, such as the internet website yparxeilysi.gr. In these 'BLOGS' the sole responsible for the postings of comments posted by their users and their content belong to them, expressly excluding any liability for the website.
DISCLAIMER OF INFORMATION / ADVICE
Content and information in this website provide to visitor/user and to the general community of internet users.
SERVICES AND PAGES OF PERSONAL CHARACTER AND CONTENTS
The user understands and agrees that the website may adopt new terms of service, including time limits maintained on-site services, e-mails, forum, user pages, and/or any other content that is sent for comment or to satisfy the user/member with a question or request. Users/members understand and accept that the website reserves the right to disable e-mail accounts of users who come into contact with the website at any time and without notice.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
The website collects personal information a) when the visitor/user subscribes to the website newsletter b) when seeking technical advice through the SEND US YOUR PROBLEM section or when sending a technical problem or any query through the COMMUNICATION section d) when participating in contests and e) when through the LEARNING CENTER - PROFESSIONAL TRAINING section the visitor/user shows interest in participating in a free technical seminar, or to receive a sample material (printed matter, promotional material, application dvd, applied product sample), but also product samples for use and testing mainly by craftsmen and professionals. The mandatory personal information collected is as follows: Name - Surname - e-mail - Phone - Mobile - Address - Zip. –City- Country- Occupation- Trade.
The following types of personal data may also be collected, stored and used:
(a) information about the user's computer, as well as his visits, and activities, to this website or to related applications (including his own IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, its operating system, its source of reference, the length of its visit, the pages read, and the navigation corridors on the website or in related applications].
(b) the information the visitor/user provides when registering on the website or in related applications (including its own email address).
(c) the information provided to the website for subscribing to updates and prospectuses of the website and/or other websites operated by the same company and/or group by email (including its name and address).
(d) the information provided to the website using the services available on the website or in related applications (including the time, frequency and manner of use of the services)).
(e) the information sent to the website or to linked applications for publication on the Internet (including the user name specified, its profile photos and the content of its postings).
(f) information contained in, or linked to, any communication that it promotes on the website, or which it promotes through the website or through linked applications (including the content of the communication and the transmissions associated with that communication).
(g) any other personal information that he or she chooses to send to the website; and
(h) provides details of other information collected.
Before disclosing personal data to a third party on the website, the user must have previously obtained the consent of that person for both the disclosure and processing of his personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Personal data provided through the website, or linked applications, will be used for the purposes set in this Policy or the relevant pages of the website or related applications.
The website may use the user's personal information for:
- the management of the website and related applications and activities
- to personalize the website and the linked applications for the user
- to enable the user to use the services provided through the website or linked applications
- send promotional updates to the user
- notifications to be sent to the user which he/she specifically requested to receive
- email newsletters to the user, as long as he/she has chosen (the user may inform the website at any time that he/she no longer wishes to subscribe to the newsletter)
- manage the website's queries and complaints from, or refer to, website users or linked applications
- keep the website as well as linked apps safe and avoid scams
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website or Linked Apps (including the control of personal messages sent through the website or Linked Personal Messaging Service).
If the user submits personal information for publication on the website or in related applications, this information will be published and used in accordance with the user's permission.
Privacy Settings can be used to restrict the publication of user information on the website or in linked apps and can be customized using the privacy settings on the website or in linked apps.
Τhe website will not disclose personal information to any third party for its own direct marketing purposes without the consent of the user.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Section sets out the privacy policies and procedures designed to ensure that the website complies with its legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
The personal information processed by the website will not be retained for any longer than is required for this purpose(s) for any reason(s).
Without prejudice to all of these terms, the website will usually delete the personal information that falls into the following categories at the date/time specified below:
(a) [Personal Data Type] will be deleted (up to 5 years after first registration)
(b) [Repeat when necessary.]
By way of derogation from the provisions of this Section, the website will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by law
- If the webmasters consider these documents to be relevant to any existing or potential legal/court proceedings
- To consolidate, exercise or protect its legal rights (including information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website will take any organizational and technological precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of users' personal information.
The website will store all personal information provided by users on secure servers (password protected and firewall).
The user recognizes that sending information online has inherent security problems and therefore the website cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted through it.
PROCUREMENT AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website is bound not to sell, rent or publish and/or disclose personal data of visitors/users/members of the website to any third party.
The website may only transmit the personal data of its visitors /users/members to third legal entities and/or individuals only if:
- The sharing of personal data with legal and/or physical persons associated with the website becomes necessary for the fulfillment of users' wishes. Legal entities and individuals affiliated with the website have the right to process the personal data that users/members of the website submit to it only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to the website.
- It is mandatory for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and with the competent authorities only.
The website may disclose the personal information of users to any employee, manager, insurer, professional consultant, agent, supplier or subcontractor, to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
The website may disclose the personal information of users:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with existing or potential legal proceedings
- to establish, exercise or protect its legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent fraud and to limit credit risk)
- any person who reasonably believes that he or she may seek recourse to the court or other competent authority for the disclosure of personal information where, at the reasonable discretion of the competent authorities of that website, such court or competent authority would reasonably be likely to order such disclosure; of personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, the website will not disclose users' personal information to third parties.
APPLICATIONS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Durostick Mobile App και Colors by Durostick App
The following apply to Durostick's proprietary online applications.
Durostick Mobile App
Durostick's application requires access to the camera of the mobile phone during the use of the application to facilitate sending the technical problem via photograph to Durostick. The app does not have access to the device's photos, except to the storage of the photos being taken. There is also the option of additional downloads to replace the previous photograph taken.
The photos are only sent to Durostick's technical department for the purpose of resolving the issue, are not used for any other purpose and are not transferred to third parties. These photos are held by Durostick for archival purposes for one year after shipment. If the user wishes to be removed from the list, they can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colors by Durostick App
Durostick's application "Colors by Durostick" requests access to the camera of the mobile device/phone during the first use of this in-app feature, in order to utilize the resource in question, only while using the application, to facilitate color treatment of an interior or an exterior space using Durostick's COLORS color chart palette. For the same reasons, the app has access to the device's local photo storage.
The app uses the device's GPS resources to locally calculate the user's device distance from the app's points of interest on the Google Maps map. This use only takes place on the user's mobile device and the user's presence mark and it is not locally registered within the application or device, nor transmitted or registered on the website or other server.
The app has access to the phone status to ensure the device runs smoothly while using the app.
This application does not transmit or store user data derived from the device resources mentioned above (location data, images downloaded), outside the limits of the locally installed application. It uses these resources to provide the minimum data required for in-app operations to function properly.
Through these applications, the company collects possible customer/user data such as: Photograph that contains User-possible customer Personal Data, data that is automatically collected and stored.
The user may request from the website to provide him/her with any personal information that he/she possesses and relates to.
The website may retain any personal information requested by the user to the extent permitted by law.
THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user may, at any time, request the website not to process its information for commercial purposes.
In essence, either the user will explicitly, and in advance, accept the processing of his/her personal information for commercial purposes, or he/she will be allowed to opt-out of the processing of his/her personal information for commercial purposes.
RIGHT TO CORRECT / OBJECT / OPPOSE
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER TERMS
We're constantly improving and adding new possibilities and features to this website and making improvements and additions to our existing services. Due to these ongoing changes, as well as changes in legislation and the nature of technology, our data processing tactics will change from time to time. When required to change our Policy, we will post changes to this page so that you are always up to date on what information we collect and how we use it.
The user should regularly check this page to make sure he/she is in compliance with any changes to the terms of this Policy.
The website may notify users of changes to this Policy (either by email or through the website's personal messaging service or linked apps).
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the services of the website is subject to the terms of this section, as well as to the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data, as the case may be) supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee on the Protection of Personal Data, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (Regulation 2016/679). These terms are worded as follows taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing - though not fully developed - legal framework for these issues, in this context any possible regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case, the website reserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection by informing visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework.
If a visitor/user does not comply with the terms of this privacy statement, he/she must not use the services of the website.
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including in the event of negligence, the website is not liable for any damage to the visitor/user of the pages and/or services.