Quartz Deco Epoxy
Binding epoxy resin for stone carpets
High quality and clear, solvent-free, two component epoxy resin. Use as binding additive, with QUARTZ DECO aggregates. Once cured, it creates a finish product with solid mass that is distinguished for its excellent adhesion to all sound substrates, with tensile strength greater than concrete.
• Excellent mechanical strength and long service life
• Resistance to permanent immersion in chlorinated water
• Resistance to most chemicals and seawater
• Resistance when applied to exterior surfaces and temperature variations
• Zero water absorption
• Highlights the natural beauty and colors of the quartz aggregates QUARTZ DECO.
|Mixing ratio - consumption
|| Depending on the coating thickness of the mixture and the grain size of the aggregates QUARTZ DECO. For grain sizes exceeding 2mm, the consumption of the mixture is 7-13kg/m2 , while for grain sizes less than 2mm, the consumption of the mixture is 3-5kg/m2.
|QUARTZ DECO GRAIN SIZE
||MIXING RATIO WITH QUARTZ DECO EPOXY
|Recommended application thickness
|| Up to 3mm for grain sizes between 1-2mm thick , up to 5mm for grain sizes between 2-4mm thick, and up to 10mm for grain sizes between 4-8mm thick.
|| 2.5kg container (A 1.600gr, B 900gr)